The Kisser
Today is a weekend day, I just got nothing to do and I thought practising catwalk might be a best idea.hehe..I didnt practise actually. I just lying on my bed all day untill my aunt came to visit my niece. Ohhh,I just thought something, a very brilliant idea, yeahhh.... it's driving lesson.. since I'll have a JPJ test on wednesday, this lesson might increase my skills in driving. what the best thing is my aunt using Kancil. bravooooo. Me and my cousins drove to JPJ-test road and i began practising. I proudly say that im pretty good in straight road,so i dont have to change the level of gear, but my problem i have now is Im very poor when it comes to turning right or left..what the fish..but its ok,i know i can do this.

Yesterday I got a message from stranger,hehe..she's not a stranger anymore until she told me who she was...

N: Fared, xder job ke?

F:Saper ni?

N: Nabila la..

F: xder la nok..

(I was like blur for a while either she was asking me a job or she was offering me a job)

then she didnt reply me for few hours. After few hours she left me blank,she sent me a message

N: Bleh tak buat catwalk utk citrawarna pd 8hb march 08.reasel 6hb march and 7hb march.

F:Mestila nak..:)

Yeah,this is the happiest moment I have for now.I'll be on stage again.watch me out babes.But I had sum misunderstanding while i read the message, I thought It was in february,so I did send some great news to my friends and my bebeh.. sorry guys, i was extremely excited. But i'll be on stage again.I just cant wait.those lenses and lights and music make me glamour. I know i love being in PDA(Public Display Attention)Thats me yeah..derrrr

1 Response
  1. jojie Oh! Says:

    good for u.. :)

    aku sentiasa doakan yg terbaik.. ahaha

    BTW.. suka tgk and nak tgk ko catwalk lg :)


Post a Comment