The Kisser
This is the story for today, while I was in the train going to my college, there was a group of chinese family seemed never been in the train before. OMG, they were so loud and unharmonious in sound. To be particular the chinese woman with her loudsmouth made me more mad and out of mood. I was like OMG," r u guys kidding me?", "u'r bastard,can u guys be silent?" and "dun be near me,im not in the right mood". yeah2,those were unsaid phrase that I wish to say right to their face. I guess you guys have experienced kinda like this situation before?When you're not in the right mood, u just want to be alone and u dun want to be messed with.

The situation didnt end like that, the kids of the mother****fucker woman were really hyperactive, wild and under control. They even stepped on my feet without asking for apology, do u guys know what the manner is for? to civilize you.yeah right,to civilize u. And unforgetable scene was when one the boy shouting right infront of my face, ohhh,this is really2 made me annoyed and i just couldn't stand anymore, "Fared,i know u can do this,just give them some lesson how to respect other passengers",my mind said, expectedly I did what my mind asking me to do and I told the kid " Can you shut up kid?Dont make me mad."I said manly. The mother looked at me like she wanted to say something. Be she was silent afterall.Thank God, now you know how beautiful silence is. Dont talk out loud like everyone in train wants to know what u want to say especially to those who are in bad mood like I was just now. It aint good.

I thought the-trainpassengers-without-manners situation ended this morning but it wasn't. There were three indonesian women sitting next to me. They acted gracefully at first, but all of sudden, I heard one one of the lady singing. I was like "R u singing?"," ko ingat ko krisdayanti". again those unsaid words i couldnt let it out of my mouth.OMG,this is really annoying. She even sang my favourite song.ohh, this cant be. I just turned my body to them and looking them madly.hehe.actually it wasnt that madly. mad with cute face.That's really me all 'bout. If you really wanna sing, go to Redbox or karaoke jamban. I dun want to listen to your earpopping voice.

What a shocking seen was when the other lady of the group begun clipping her nail. What? this is so u-cant-do thing in public.Come on, r u really busy like Britney Spears?Do u have home? what i mean is you're in civilized country even you're indons, infact, this is a basic etiquette a human should know..derrr.

A quote for today,i love quote,
A man's own manner and character is what most becomes him
1 Response
  1. guavaboy Says:

    hak3..yup!! too irritating...


Post a Comment