The Kisser
What is your definition of friend? My definition of friend is "A friend is able to take our words whatever it is and accept us as we are". That's simple definition of friend. I know some people may disagree of my definition. But I got brain too,remember. Like an example of one of my friends, he loves being cynical to me just to show his attitude. That's the way he is. He's hurt me a lot by his harsh cynical words but I take it gently coz sometimes I be cynical to him too. That's the way we build our friendship. Doesn't matter how harsh they spell to you, later u can do the same thing to them too. See how beautiful a friendship is.



"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard
3 Responses
  1. jojie Oh! Says:

    mcm knl je sape ko mksudkan.but yeah..frens r like dat..juz accept for who they are..we're different..as long as they won't hurt u like enemy do ;p


  2. The Kisser Says:

    JOJIE,aku x nak ckp siapa2..hehe


  3. jojie Oh! Says:

    yeah..but kita syg dier kn? hehe.. aku syg sume kwn2 au.. aku terima seadanya ;)


Post a Comment