The Kisser
My title says it all..my life now is completely busy(to me)...hahah..This sem makes me so out of control..cant get enough sleep,cant do what i used to do at late nights(u got what i mean rite).haha..but im alright..just alright..there are a lot to catch..which i dont know if im capable to catch..but wish me luck guys..muwahhhx.

This semester i take 6 subjects,can u guys imagine how i run to one class to another class?haha.dont imagine it coz i dun run either..it just me taking slow time to class..don need to rush.there's nothing falling apart and the world is still moving.

Meanwhile,im still reading a storybook tilttled Thanks For The Memories by Cecelia Athern who has written famous book named P.S I Love You which adapted to beautiful movie with the same name.The book is about a woman who had a miscarriage and later a divorce with her husband remembers things that she shouldn't. Im so excited to read the rest of the pages.haha.but im bz la.




I just downloaded Kelly Clarkson's new album tittled All I Ever Wanted, i adore the songs.especially a song perfectly named I do not hook up. You guys shud listen to her album.thumbs up.And another album i downloaded is The Last Goodnight, an infamous band which i heard their song accidentally on Youtube,but i love them now.Their album's great,a lit bit sound like Maroon 5 buat they carry their own music.Cant stop listening to their songs like Pictures of you, Stay beautiful and Poison Kiss.So good.....


xoxo,chiao2 BELLA
THE KISSER
1 Response
  1. nana naoko Says:

    yeah.. welcome back fared.
    miim jd KECOH blk.. ahahaha
    gudlark babe~


Post a Comment