The Kisser
Its always good to have a good sense of fashion..I know every person has different type of fashion they like..as myself,i want to wear something that not everybody wears..do u know what i mean?
i know every shop has the same pattern and design with numerous collours..how can i wear something that some people dont wear?hmm.i dun even know the answer..but i wanna look different..thats my point..i wanna look different with other boys..what i do is always wow-ing people.especially my friends..wow-inn in a good or bad way..i dun really mind..:)
I just bought new stuffs worth RM100++,,its been so long that i didnt shop.i mean it..its been a while that i didnt buy new clothes..yeah,im nt a rich wealthy kid..so do shopping 2 months once is ok to me..:)..My friends and I went to Pavillion to shop..there's always a place for us to window-shopping or shopping or hanging around..so we decided to hang out there
I was so eager to have a clutch bag..a clutch bag for men.not the femininty clutch bag..haha.so my aim was to looking for clutch bag..and i liked this one clutch bag buti-cant-afford ..so i went away without it..:((..then we went to padini which is more affordable to me..i saw this yellow clutch bag..and bought it..yeahh,it;s made for women..but i dont care at all.i loved it.. but it doesnt look womanliness i guess...:))
Then we went to Sungei Wang to search more stuff..but i just managed to grab one short pant..i love short pants..:))
Here are the pictas of my stuffs






Yellow Clutch..loved it




Maroon-purple short pant(it looks black in this picta)

XOXO,

THE KISSER

2 Responses
  1. nana naoko Says:

    clutch tu santek kn fared? hehe. i was there with u.. i mean, we were there~ hee :p good choice. two thumbs up!


  2. The Kisser Says:

    haha..sagt santek..
    hot gla.
    :D


Post a Comment