The Kisser
I can feel the intense right now. My mind is almost fully loaded with the assignments and the final project. We(me and Rita) are asked to make a video clip for a song named Satu Untuk Diriku by Dina Malaysian Idol. I cant think anything right now.Like I said, my mind is working too hard at this moment.But I have to be rational, nothing is easy in life, your mind wont be creative enough if you dont think much. if you know what I mean. I really beg you guys if you can share some ur wise thoughts about the making video clip.haha.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with my subjectmates of Special Event class. We're about to throw an event in July,i guess. I'm so worried about this subject either. This is serious event coz we're gonna get marks as it is our major subject. Pray for me ya!!

Arghh,thinking about the assignment that i haven't started yet makes me dizzy and lazy. Why cant we lay on bed instead of studying hard?Lying on bed is something or a must thing i want to have right now. God help me plzz..The devils are whispering me to sleep and have a nicest rest like in heaven. I know if I dont start doing my assignment now, i will never start it forever.Something is left forgetten, the deadline is absofuckingly tomorrow. Talk to you guys later, i wanna pour me a gooddamn bath by now.

chiao bellas
1 Response
  1. farid:
    gudluck tok VP!!!
    best tuh, cuba la ok.

    Event tuh.
    kita kan 1 team.
    pasti bole punye.
    chaiyok chaiyok!!! :)


Post a Comment