The Kisser
I was really extremely excited to get my hair done yesterday.So i woke up kinda early yesterday at 12pm(yeahhh2,not that early,but its still early to me) and went str8 away to KJ putra station coz Asyraf would fetch me up there. And we drove to Mid. I made my hair done at Derrick and team at ground floor of the mall.

I'd prefer my previous hair.But I guess with a lil style up to my new hair can make me GORGEOUS.These are the images babes..enjoy..haha






After I got my hair done, we drove to Shah Alam to take Naz's belongings coz he had to go back to UITM,Perak today.So sad,but thanks to him coz he accompanied during my theraphy.so nice of him. I also met my bebeh at Shah Alam. Its my pleasure to see bebeh.kinda miss my bebeh. muwahhx. I also filled my friends' and my bebeh's stomachs at PakLI cafe.I know I'm nice too.

LOVE MY HAIRRRRR
5 Responses
  1. jojie Oh! Says:

    huhu..aku tgu jugak mcmana rupa rmbt br ko..
    aku lg suka previous yg curl tuh..but straight pon ok..
    hehehe nana ske ko straight.. ktorg teka2 jugak mcmaner rupe bru ko ;p hehe

    well..semoga rmbt br lg bg semangat br kt ko..
    and smoga ko lg berjaya di mase dpn..
    x mau kat ending citer nnt ko tulis........"begitulah kehidupan.." :p

    p/s: ok! aku pon nk mkn..pwot lapar..so bile nk lanje? ahaha


  2. nana naoko Says:

    yey!ak ske.ak ske rambot br ko..nty wt flyin-flyin tu eyh? :D


  3. guavaboy Says:

    ske tgk curly hair tu lgi..ha3..
    juz my opinion..hi3..
    sebok je aq neyh..
    hak3..


  4. The Kisser Says:

    xpel suka dengar pendapat orng juga


  5. wawabescoot Says:

    before more roks baby!!!'

    i like your hair "before" lagi
    ehe :PP


Post a Comment