The Kisser


I didnt do a lot of stuff lately..it caused me a tiresome.mental tiresome...a big one..maybe because i just hang around at one place and didnt do anything and i became bored..my studies dont take me to do a lot of motions..but im not gonna complain about it coz its my future im struggling for..I need to be active to take this stress out of my mind.Psychologically its right,when u have stress,what the first thing u can do to relieve it is be active.Go jogging or walking or something.But for me to do that is almost to impossible..i'm too lazy for it..in fact im lazy of writing this posting either..pathethic me.help me!!

But when I have stress or boredom,what I do is smoke.Yeah2,psychologically its wrong to channel your stress to something unhealthy. but i call it as instant medication for stress.but the problem of this medication is you want it more and more and can cause some disease..choi..

Hope this is not lasting in my days,its killing me tho..
1 Response
  1. jojie Oh! Says:

    lama x update! sile lah update~ lalalla


Post a Comment